[TYPO3] Problem with Ecodev ( feeds services (RSS / ATOM)): $link->makeUrl() problem?

Bert Hiddink hiddink at bendoo.com
Thu Mar 13 00:52:44 CET 2008

Hello,

I am using the extension above for generating several RSS-feeds.

It produces various valid feeds but the RSS-item-link does not take into
account the uid of the item, that is, it generates:
http://www.mysite.org/index.php?id=123

...while it should produce something like:

http://www.mysite.org/index.php?id=123&my_tx_key=[uid]

...which should link to the item details.

I got the impression that the $link->makeUrl()-function from the
extension-class 'class.tx_ecorss_models_feed.php' is not processing
correctly the uid, but I may be wrong.

Please see below for a snippet of the TS:

feed1 = PAGE
feed1 {
  typeNum = 121
  10 >
  10 = USER
  10.userFunc = tx_ecorss_controllers_feed->display
  10.title = Portales de la Red en RSS
  10.subtitle = Últimos Portales en Microfinanzas.org
  10.numberItems = 10
  10.feed = rss
  10.select {
   1 {
   table = tx_websiteportfolio_sites
   title = title
   summary = description
   published = crdate
   updated = tstamp
   debug = 0
   pid = 89
  }
}

Any ideas were this goes wrong? Did I miss something?

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,
-brt

--

Vriendelijke groeten / Best regards / Saludos cordiales,
Bert Hiddink

BENDOO e-work solutions
http://www.bendoo.nl
hiddink at bendoo.nl