[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Wed Mar 12 23:27:30 CET 2008

Hello Dmitry,

The big manuals like this are a problem when not done by teamwork. When
two or three people can work on such a big one it's much easier. That's
the task of the wiki.

Then some people are needed to review it, people like you who know every
bit and byte by name ;-)
For example this is a review-candidate in the moment:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Category:Topic/needs_a_review

So it's divided in many parts, so a heavy burden is carried by many people.

Cheers!
Daniel