[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Wed Mar 12 23:18:37 CET 2008

Hello Peter,

hey, nice to read from you again!

Would really be nice if you come back. Now the import-export is very
easy: OpenOffice can export a document in mediawiki-format and a
wiki-page can be transformed by just copy-paste to an .sxw document.

I changed the purpose of the wiki in the last years: Now it's just in
use to write new manuals, update old manuals, write new articles. When
ready it gets uploaded to TER and removed from the wiki.

Now the structure is glued together by tagging
http://wiki.typo3.org/Category:Topic

and we have a Workflow now:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Teamwork

Do you like to join again?