[TYPO3] Feedburner says my RSS feed is not valid

Marlies C marliesc_spam at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:11:51 CET 2008

Thanks Rudy,

After a few days of reading every possible posting in both English &
German, I got it to be accepted by Feedburner. So now my RSS Feed is
available by email subscription which means I don't have to write the
time consuming newsletter any longer. I have updated my tutorial on how
to set up the RSS Feed with TT_News. I created a PDF file of the
tutorial also. http://www.mcuniverse.com/TT_News-as-RSS-Feed.1660.0.html

Regards,
Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com