[TYPO3] How to make an associateion between tt_news item?

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Wed Mar 12 17:54:56 CET 2008

Hi!

I have two type of tt_news item, these are stored two tt_news storage folder.
The items are categorized, (one item is only in one category, more item can
be in the same category.) The main list shows the items always from the first
storage folder. I'd like associate for these items further items from the
other storage folder.

F.e. there are shops and cars. On my main page I can select any shop from a
tt_news list plugin, and so I can open his single page. On this single page
there are information from this shop. And on this page there are listed also
cars.

I imageine thet I put a SINGLE and a LIST tt_news item to the single page, the
single item shows the descriptsion of the people. The list item show the
cars, that the people have. I can assiociate the people and cars with the
category, but I can't configure the LIST items, that if the categorie of the
single items (people) f.e. is Joe, then the the cars are listed that
categorie is Joe.

Gabor Matyi