[TYPO3] dates one day out in April onwards

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:36:52 CET 2008

Hi

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]
<dmitry at typo3.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>

>  Christopher Torgalson wrote:
>  > Doubtful. I suppose this is TYPO3's rather broken
>  > time-zone/date-handling. Surely it's no coincidence that April 1 is
>  > the first day of Daylight Savings Time (outside of North America).
>
>  Is it? Normally it is the last Sunday of March.

*sigh*

So it's the first full day. Whatever. The point is that the BE has
always had problems with dates at or near when the time change occurs
(AFAIR this has been true since the 3.5 days, and has unquestionably
been so since 3.6).

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/