[TYPO3] Typo3 Super Noob - Site Transfering

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Mar 12 14:15:20 CET 2008

Hi,

> Okay, I think I understand...I just want to confirm.  The dumpfile
> is the
> *.sql file that I got in the archive...and I am basically dumping
> that data
> into the currently setup database...correct?

Sorry for being a bit impatient. Yes the dump file is the big SQL
file you were referring to in your other mails. I don't know what the
small one is, but it seems too small to be a TYPO3 database.

What you describe is correct. Yes.

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements