[TYPO3] CoolURI installed fine, but now long page load time...

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Mar 11 17:45:41 CET 2008

Hey,

> Has anyone else had the problem of huuuuuuge page load times after
> installing CoolURI?

I haven't heard about it. If your server is some old slowly machine, it
can have trouble with parsing XML configuration. I've tried once
serializing it to PHP array, but the CPU load and page load time were
still the same, so I don't see point in going through trouble with some
caching.

> My pages are now taking 30 secs + to load, only after installing the
> extension - nothing else.

Well, there are a lot of sites running on CoolUri and all seem just
fine. I really can't help you in this.

You could do some debugging. Try to see what's taking the most time. I'd
be glad if you'd come up with something.

Regards

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech