[TYPO3] tt_news bug #5103

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 11 13:20:50 CET 2008

Hi,

> It is not true SQL :) ###STORAGE_PID### is replaced with a number.
> From core API doc about foreign_table_where:

Yes, I understand that. But as far as I understand ###STORAGE_PID###
is replaced by the GRSP. If tt_news has been set up to not use the
GRSP what is substituted? 0 or empty?

If empty it should cause SQL error. If 0 it means it's looking for
relations in the wrong place. The net result is that related
categories are not saved.

Cheers

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements