[TYPO3] DirectMail configuration

namesys at live.com namesys at live.com
Tue Mar 11 09:21:25 CET 2008

My Cronjob say:

Mailer Engine
Cron job status
Caution Please check the cronjob or cronjob is not set.
  Last run: 10-03-08 11:14

Mail Engine Status
  Subject   Scheduled   Delivery begun   Delivery ended    # sent
 Newsletter   07-03-08 17:43
 Newsletter   07-03-08 17:28   07-03-08 17:29   07-03-08 17:48

Current time: 11-03-08 09:19

Manually Invoke Engine
If Typo3 is not configured to automatically invoke the Mailer Engine, you can invoke it by clicking here:  Invoke Mailer Engine

but I really don't know what's mean :(

Enrico