[TYPO3] Documentation nightmare

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 11 09:05:06 CET 2008

Hi Vincent

> Every document I find is ancient, yet there are all these cool new
> features mention in the modern releases.  How is a newbe to learn them?

:) with much trial and error, I am afraid - oh, and good Google search
skills.

You are right, and there is a general agreement on your comments - we just
all get busy with our projects and the documentation misses out.

There is also a bit of a transition going on, with the project development
having been passed across to a team of people, whereas before Kasper was
trying to coordinate a lot of the work himself.

Make good use of searching the email lists, which are all online, and you
will find the answer to many of your queries.

Good luck!

Cate Deans Smith