[TYPO3] Lack of tt_news

Christopher Schnell christopher.schnell at mda.ch
Tue Mar 11 08:45:04 CET 2008

Hi Georg,

It often seems to be the case that several people come up with the same
ideas at the same time. For one of our future projects (currently planning
status) I was thinking of about just that.

The problem with news is, as Andreas sais, that it is totally blown up. So,
if you go for IRRE, set up a coordination team and need a little help: Go
for it and I am trying to help :-)

Christopher.