[TYPO3] cooluri and tt_news page browser

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Mar 11 08:37:46 CET 2008

Hi Jan,
And thanks for your response. Yes I did read the manual if you mean the
part in FAQ:

A: The cache parameter cHash is removed from URI in the default
configuration. However, this causes tt_news (and other extensions) not
to change its contents and display still the same. You have to either
allow the ugly cHash parameter or make an extension COA_INT (may lower
performance).

But you know, with my limited understanding I didn't quite know how and
where to "allow the ugly sHash parameter or....".

Anyway - since this answer almost had the word cache ;) - I tried the
"No cache" option in the page properties and got it working alright.
Propably not a good solution?

If there was in the manual sthing else about this also, I'm sorry -
didn't read it carefully enough.

- Katja
(btw I really appreciate your extensions, thank you)