[TYPO3] User access error

Curt Grimley Curt at CMGrimley.net
Tue Mar 11 07:09:01 CET 2008

Rasele wrote:
> I have created a typo3 user group with limited access. I made access
> permissions for user and then in user group edit page i have defined the DB
> Mounts. The user can see the page tree but whe he push on any site, comes a
> message  http://www.nabble.com/file/p15895571/error.JPG error.JPG
> But I set the access permissions.. I dont know where i did a mistake :-(

It looks like the first page on the page tree is a "shortcut" page
(where you have the title scribbled out - the icon has an arrow on it).

Perhaps it is pointing to another page tree where the user/group does
not have module access?

Not sure if/how that might happen - does it matter where the user/group
records are? I do not know.

Maybe retry with a regular page to get it working...

Curt