[TYPO3] Problem with TypoScript conditions and page.includeCSS

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Mon Mar 10 17:22:59 CET 2008

I replace mine with something more akin to yours:

### CSS Includes ###
### ------------ ###

[browser = msie]
page.includeCSS {

  file1 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_reset.css
  file1.media = all
  file2 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_core.css
  file2.media = screen
  file3 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_print.css
  file3.media = print
  file4 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_ie7.css
  file4.media = screen
}
[else]
page.includeCSS {

  file1 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_reset.css
  file1.media = all
  file2 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_core.css
  file2.media = screen
  file3 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_print.css
  file3.media = print
}
[end]

But it still does not work. When I look at the source in IE I don't see this
css in the head
fdm_ie7.css. What could I be doing wrong?

Here is the whole basis template where the includeCSS parts are:

### PAGE ###
### ---- ###

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0

# Copying the content from TEMPLATE for <body>-section:
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate

# Declare a page header text object
page.headerData.10 = TEXT

# Use page subtitle field first; otherwise use page title field
page.headerData.10.field = subtitle // title

# Wrap the field with the following
page.headerData.10.noTrimWrap = |<title>FDM: |</title>|

page.bodyTag >
page.bodyTagCObject = HTML
page.bodyTagCObject.value.field = alias//uid
page.bodyTagCObject.value.wrap = <body id="id|">

### CSS Includes ###
### ------------ ###

[browser = msie]
page.includeCSS {

  file1 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_reset.css
  file1.media = all
  file2 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_core.css
  file2.media = screen
  file3 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_print.css
  file3.media = print
  file4 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_ie7.css
  file4.media = screen
}
[else]
page.includeCSS {

  file1 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_reset.css
  file1.media = all
  file2 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_core.css
  file2.media = screen
  file3 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_print.css
  file3.media = print
}
[end]

It is the last of the basis templates ( I have 3). Therefore  the css ist he
last part oft he template typoscript. Does this matter?