[TYPO3] Problem with TypoScript conditions and page.includeCSS

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Mon Mar 10 13:14:26 CET 2008

Here is the TypoScript I'm using to load various stylesheets:

### CSS Includes ###
### ------------ ##

[global]
page.includeCSS {

  file1 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_reset.css
  file1.media = all
  file2 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_core.css
  file2.media = screen
  file3 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_print.css
  file3.media = print
}
[end]

[browser = ie]
page.includeCSS {

  file4 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_ie7.css
  file4.media = screen
}
[end]

[browser = opera]
page.includeCSS {

  file5 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_opera9.css
  file5.media = screen
}
[end]

[globalVar = TSFE:id = 7] {

  file6 = fileadmin/templates/css/fdm_team.css
  file6.media = screen
}
[end]

Whatever browser I try, only the first css (in the global condition) are
attached. File 6 never seems to get attached, even when PID is 7.

Have I done something wrong with my TypoScript? Can someone check the
syntax? Is this how alternate CSS files should be attached?