[TYPO3] Ratings Extension Translations

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Mar 10 12:18:49 CET 2008

Hi,

> I feel myself worried that I have to ask everyone to join
> translation teams to add translation to one or more exts. There
> definitely should be easier way to handle it.

Well I guess another possibility is to send translations to the chief
translator of a language... I haven't toyed a lot yet with llxml and
I don't know if it's possible to import already translated locallang
file. If yes, it would be simple for someone to upload translations
that way.

Cheers

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements