[TYPO3] Change language when setting up language dependant URLs

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Mon Mar 10 12:07:21 CET 2008

I have set up the following in my template so each language has its own
domain, but the language switching doesn't work. I need for the domain
to switch depending on the L variable.

At the moment it seems to be changing some part of the generated content
but not the content from the template. What have I missed?

#Localisation of Languages

config.uniqueLinkVars = L
config.sys_language_overlay = content_fallback
config.language = en
config.sys_language_uid = 0
[globalString = ENV:HTTP_HOST=prycop.llgc.org.uk]
config.index_enable = 1
config.index_externals = 1

[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
[globalString = ENV:HTTP_HOST=prycopcymraeg.llgc.org.uk]
config.sys_language_uid = 1
config.language = cy
config.linkVars = L
config.locale_all=cy_GB
[global]

Here are the two sets of codes for the menus:

#Header De Iaith SAESNEG

config.baseURL = http://prycop.llgc.org.uk/

lib.header_de_iaith = HMENU
lib.header_de_iaith {
special = language
special.value = 0,1
special.normalWhenNoLanguage = 0
1 = TMENU
1 {
# Normal link to language that exists:
NO = 1
#NO.allWrap = |*| | *  |*| |
#NO.linkWrap = <b style="background-color : grey"> | </b>
NO.stdWrap.setCurrent = || Cymraeg ||
NO.stdWrap.current = 1
# Current language selected:
ACT < .NO
#ACT.linkWrap = <b> | </b>
        # Language that is NOT available:
#USERDEF1 < .NO
#USERDEF1.linkWrap = <span style="background-color : yellow"> | </span>
#USERDEF1.doNotLinkIt = 1
}
}

#Header De Iaith CYMRAEG

config.baseURL = http://prycopcymraeg.llgc.org.uk/

lib.header_de_iaith = HMENU
lib.header_de_iaith {
special = language
special.value = 0
special.normalWhenNoLanguage = 0
1 = TMENU
1 {
# Normal link to language that exists:
NO = 1
NO.allWrap = |*| | *  |*| |
#NO.linkWrap = <b style="background-color : grey"> | </b>
NO.stdWrap.setCurrent = English ||
NO.stdWrap.current = 1
        # Current language selected:
ACT < .NO
#ACT.linkWrap = <b style="background-color : red"> | </b>
# Language that is NOT available:
#USERDEF1 < .NO
#USERDEF1.linkWrap = <span style="background-color : yellow"> | </span>
#USERDEF1.doNotLinkIt = 1
}
}

If anyone could help that would be great.

Sara

--
Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.