[TYPO3] Ratings Extension Translations

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Mar 10 11:47:22 CET 2008

Hi,

1) Please don't hijack threads, because they get listed wrongly in
newsreader clients

> Are you interested in a translated locallang.xml for ratings, that
> (besides
> English) contains German, French and Italian?

2) I just asked this about the comments extension and was told to
refer to the respective translation teams. Here's what Dmitry said
(it will save him typing it a second time :-):

> It is easy. Firsts, you subscribe to typo3.teams,translation. Next
> you ask in the list to send you login/password for French language.
> Account is shared by language team, so do not change password. Next
> you can login at http://translation.typo3.org/typo3/ and use llXML
> module to translate files. Every night they are packed and send to
> TER and next morning you can fetch new translations using EM. So if
> you translation comments in one day, next day you get it from TER
> on any server :)

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements