[TYPO3] Ratings - Highest rated list

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:30:20 CET 2008

I have tried out the new ratings extension by Dmitry Dulepov.

It's is a great and easy to use extension. However there is one feature
that I would really like to see in the future. A "highest rated list".

Now you can rate individual pages but there is no way to present pages
in a list based on ratings.

How about a feature that makes it possible to sort news by ratings. So
listview in tt_news could be sorted not by date but by ratings.

Also I would love to see this work with both news type "news" and "link
internal page". I am using only "link internal page" since my content is
to complex to be presented as normal news.

How about it Dmitry?

I could sponsor some of this work, but I am not sitting on a pile of money.

All comments and suggestions are most welcome.

/Morten