[TYPO3] Trouble using comments extension with TIMTAB

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Mar 9 17:37:35 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the comments extension to work with TIMTAB. I
get the form to display fine, but run into trouble when submitting a
comment. The URL of the blog is:

http://www.cooperative-inti.ch/inti-vivant/blog/

and the URL to display the details of a post is:

http://www.cooperative-inti.ch/inti-vivant/blog/article-du-blog/
article/les-ecoquartiers/

with the last 2 segments of the URL corresponding to a postVarSet for
tt_news.

The problem is that comments are submitted to:

http://www.cooperative-inti.ch/no_cache/inti-vivant/blog/article-du-
blog/

so to the same page but without the tt_news item information. So the
article disappears, no feedback is displayed if the input was
incomplete and - if all was ok - the comment doesn't get stored into
the database.

As far as I understand, the main point is to define the triggering
prefix and I entered "tx_ttnews" in the appropriate field. I thought
that should have been enough (I have included the static template).

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements