[TYPO3] TemplaVoila user account can't unlink element

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sat Mar 8 16:15:41 CET 2008

Hi Dieter,

I doubt the problem comes from the edit privileges of the 'Pages' table.

There is a simple solution to this problem which I posted a while back
on the bug tracker:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=485

Basically you must make sure you have given access to the following
fields in your editor account/group:

- Page: Content
- Pagecontent: Content

Best regards,