[TYPO3] ext-tca and startingpoint(s)

Timo Rehmann typo3 at pixelrund.de
Fri Mar 7 18:18:53 CET 2008

Francois Suter schrieb:
> When you create an element in the TCA of type "select", you can
> populate it by calling a user function. That's the "itemsProcFunc"
> property. Your function will receive the value stored in the DB
> record, so you can access the values stored in the "pages" and
> "recursive" fields.

Ok, thanks François, i helped myself with ###PAGE_TSCONFIG_IDLIST### -
by the way, there, thus in the Ext-TCA, is STORAGE_PID via PageTSConfig
available, but that was not enough for me (i needed recursive pids,
which i would have achieved by itemsProcFunc also, as you have
suggested, but in that case, the IDLIST was an easy approach).

Thanks a lot!
Timo

--
pixelrund - werkstatt für netzlösungen