[TYPO3] Date format used in tt_news

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Mar 7 16:35:28 CET 2008

Hi,

> Can you give me an example? I only find in the manual that you can use
> strftime. Currently I have %d %B %Y, what I want is (using date()
> codes) jS

Don't just rely on the tt_news manual. For example, the tt_news
manual says that date_stdWrap is a stdWrap property. Looking that up
in the TSRef, you find that you should be able to use, e.g.:

plugin.tt_news.displaySingle.date_stdWrap.date = d.m.Y

Cheers

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements