[TYPO3] [TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 application for Google Summer of Code 2008

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Mar 7 16:08:46 CET 2008

Hi all,

as you may have noticed Google Summer of Code 2008 is on.
This year we are going to apply for GSoC, too!

However, the application is not submitted yet as we first need to gather
  some preliminary ideas we would like to offer students to tackle
during GSoC.

I prepared some pages on typo3.org for you to submit your ideas. [1]
Please use the provided forms to send in ideas your would like to see in
Google Summer of Code.

Please bear with me as it seems that there are no styles for the forms
(yet). I'm going to complete the pages over the weekend including links
and a small FAQ. I'm also going to publish ideas as they arrive.

If you want to be a mentor for GSoC you can also start applying for that
using a separate form. [2] Students will be able to apply as soon as we
get information about whether we got accepted for GSoC 2008.

[1] http://typo3.org/development/participate/google-summer-of-code
[2] http://typo3.org/development/participate/google-summer-of-code/mentors/

all the best
Ingo

P.S. you're highly welcome to send me styles for the forms!

--
Ingo Renner