[TYPO3] ext-tca and startingpoint(s)

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Mar 7 15:00:40 CET 2008

Hi,

> thanks for your help, but cObj isn't availabe in the BE... Or do i
> have
> to create a new instance of it?

It wasn't very clear from your mail that you were talking about BE
stuff...

> I want to fix the TCA of my extension, while gathering ext-table-
> data in
> the BE-forms:
>
> "list" => Array(
>     "type" => "script",
>     "title" => "List",
>     "icon" => "list.gif",
>     "params" => Array(
>         "table"=>"tx_table",
>         "pid" => // here i try to insert the current starting-point of
> the according PI...
> ),

When you create an element in the TCA of type "select", you can
populate it by calling a user function. That's the "itemsProcFunc"
property. Your function will receive the value stored in the DB
record, so you can access the values stored in the "pages" and
"recursive" fields.

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements