[TYPO3] ext-tca and startingpoint(s)

Timo Rehmann typo3 at pixelrund.de
Fri Mar 7 14:49:40 CET 2008

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> is there a possibility to retrieve the current startingpoints (and the
>> level of recursion) of a FE-PI, within the extension-tca? i try to
>> display only the data stored in the according startingpoints while
>> rendering select-lists in the pi-form...
>
> $this->cObj->data['pages']
> $this->cObj->data['recursive']
>
> HTH
>
> François Suter

Hi François,
thanks for your help, but cObj isn't availabe in the BE... Or do i have
to create a new instance of it?
I want to fix the TCA of my extension, while gathering ext-table-data in
the BE-forms:

"list" => Array(
    "type" => "script",
    "title" => "List",
    "icon" => "list.gif",
    "params" => Array(
        "table"=>"tx_table",
        "pid" => // here i try to insert the current starting-point of
the according PI...
),

How could i achieve that?
Thanks a lot for any hint!