[TYPO3] has anyone used sk_pagecomments

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Fri Mar 7 13:18:12 CET 2008

I have it working now. I altered the php. I assigned the arguments that were
being passed by reference to temp vars and passed the temp vars to the
functions. Seems to have worked. I can see the comments and make comments
and they are saved in the database. I can see and edit them in the back end
too.

Ok. I found out I must select general plugin,

but now I see these errors:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like
to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function
name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can
set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in
/srv/http/fdm/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/sk_pagecomments/pi1/class.tx_skpagecommen
ts_pi1.php on line 151

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like
to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function
name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can
set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in
/srv/http/fdm/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/sk_pagecomments/pi1/class.tx_skpagecommen
ts_pi1.php on line 151

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like
to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function
name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can
set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in
/srv/http/fdm/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/sk_pagecomments/pi1/class.tx_skpagecommen
ts_pi1.php on line 442

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like
to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function
name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can
set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in
/srv/http/fdm/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/sk_pagecomments/pi1/class.tx_skpagecommen
ts_pi1.php on line 442

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like
to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function
name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can
set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in
/srv/http/fdm/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/sk_pagecomments/pi1/class.tx_skpagecommen
ts_pi1.php on line 690

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like
to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function
name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can
set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in
/srv/http/fdm/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/sk_pagecomments/pi1/class.tx_skpagecommen
ts_pi1.php on line 690

How can I fix this without editing the php.ini? Does the author know about
this?