[TYPO3] By: prefix to TTNews author

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Thu Mar 6 17:56:23 CET 2008

Hi again. Someone (on tt news ml) said I should use this:

plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.default.preAuthor =

in typoscript.

It works too, and also means that if I update the plugin I don't have to
remove "By:" again from the locallang file. Plus it is editable in TYPO3
environment. This is also better, as not everyone who edits the site will
know about where the locallang file is. Thanks for your help though ;-)