[TYPO3] Formmail & redirect questions

sd at ixnl.com sd at ixnl.com
Thu Mar 6 09:26:13 CET 2008

Hi

I am building a community website.

I am using Typo3 4.15

REDIRECT - I have the Better Login ext, and tried the redirect ext's but they don't work. I have just installed the sv_login_redirect  and it also doesn't work.

In the ext details I see - Developer Warning.  No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "class.tx_user_sv_login_redirect.php"

FORMMAIL - I am using the default mail in typo3 4.15 distribution, and I am getting spam in the mail. Is there a way to enable captcha for it. I read the core team are working on including it in future versions, but I was wondering if anyone has it going yet.

I would appreciate any help on these. Thanks

Stan