[TYPO3] login from small login box

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Wed Mar 5 23:39:00 CET 2008

Hi!

I need a small login box for every page. If the login is void, the page should be redirect to the login page, where the user can login again, here there is the forgotten password link and the register. If the login successed, the page should be redirected to an other page, and the small login box should be dissapeared.
Ufortunately I can't solve this with the newloginbox. I looked at the macmade loginbox, but unfortunately this don't have this functionality. How can I solve this?

Thanks Gabor Matyi

Paulo Coelho új könyve a Bookline-on! Jegyezze elő!http://bookline.hu/control/producthome?id=67319&type=22&tabname=book&affiliate=frecoekar5552