[TYPO3] Sticky bit for page permissions

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 4 21:33:11 CET 2008

Hi,

> If I have a "super user" members of groups A and B (each of this
> being a
> domain), I do not know how to enforce that pages saved in domain B-
> tree
> get this "B" gid, they are created with owner being my super user, OK,
> and with domain A which is the first domain listed for my super user.

You can set a default owner and a default group using TSconfig. Since
it is TSconfig, you can change it in any, in particular the root
pages of your various domains).

Syntax:

TCEMAIN.permissions.groupid = x

where x is the uid of your group.

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements