[TYPO3] Sticky bit for page permissions

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Mar 4 20:53:22 CET 2008

Hello,

Is there a way to set a kind of "sticky bit" as Unix has for the page
tree in TYPO3? I created a multiple domain tree with groups associated
to each domain (write allowed) and one editor for each domain which is
the owner of pages. A few editors have multiple domain access but I
would like to enforce the original group.

If I have a "super user" members of groups A and B (each of this being a
domain), I do not know how to enforce that pages saved in domain B-tree
get this "B" gid, they are created with owner being my super user, OK,
and with domain A which is the first domain listed for my super user.

Xavier Perseguers