[TYPO3] tt_news hardcoded header searchbox

Andrew Cywan andrew at cywan.dk
Tue Mar 4 17:23:18 CET 2008

Thank you Dmitry for your reply which I found through Google as opposed to
this list - hope it doesn´t sound like a swearword :-). On the other hand
there was a new ressource attached to it (nabble.com) great.

Have been fighting with this for quite sometime...
This is the code for my tt_news header searchbox:

rm.20 < plugin.tt_news
	rm.20 {
		code >
		code = SEARCH

		searchPid = 71
		emptySearchAtStart = 1

		_CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE (
		.news-search-form { background-color: #333666; }
		)
		excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews = 1

	}

The styles do not work and neither does the excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews.