[TYPO3] Imagemagick slow on windows

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Mon Jun 30 23:30:09 CEST 2008

I wrote about this problem yes. Unfortunately Imagemagick convert images
   very slow. On my linux VPS server, if I upload f.e. 20 images,
(800x600px) and I load the page (FE), it took about 40-50sec, till the
converting process ends.
I think here not the slow speed is the problem, but the typo3 don't show
the page, till the converting process ends.

Gabor