[TYPO3] Transmenu in typo3?

Peeter Rahuvarm peeter at kraabus.ee
Mon Jun 30 19:39:27 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've made these things by adding a custom php script that makes the menu
lines directly from 'pages' table (if multilingual, also from
'pages_language_overlay') and all the other stuff (links to .js and .css
etc) is in html template. Maybe not so "professional" way but it works
and after all, it's not executed every time, it's cached.

Peeter