[TYPO3] Transmenu in typo3?

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Jun 30 16:41:26 CEST 2008

Hi Matyi,

> We don't understand each other. On your site I see two menu.
> One is on top, other is on left. I'd like a such menu that
> is on the top, this is a javascript menü. If I see you html
> source, I see that the menu items is coded in the javascript
> code, and not in <ul>-<li> structure.

A few examples with just <ul>-<li> and an included JavaScript have
already been mentioned by Daniel and Xavier. Here's another one to drive
the point home:

http://www.gichd.org/

The menu is rendered with just a nested <ul> and <li> structure and
includes a single JavaScript file (suckerfish.js). This is based on the
Son of Suckerfish menu (http://htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/).

In the example URL above the menu is to the left, but the same can be
done with a menu at the top, it is just a question of modifying the CSS.

HTH

--

Francois Suter