[TYPO3] Transmenu in typo3?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Jun 30 15:04:26 CEST 2008

> I took a look into your page source. I see this.
>
> var JSmenu = new JSmenu(1,'JSmenuForm');
>  var eid1=0;
> eid1=JSmenu.add(0,0,0,'Spickzettel','cheatsheet.html','_top');
> JSmenu.openID = eid1;
> eid1=JSmenu.add(0,eid1,0,'Bilder','bilder.html','_top');
> eid1=JSmenu.add(0,eid1,0,'Start','start.html','_top');
> eid1=JSmenu.add(0,eid1,0,'Login','login.html','_top');
>
> How you generated this javascript menu? This is not TMENU,
> where I put ul and li, that I format with css.

I wouldn't even try to do this. This is not meant to be generated
dynamically and we will have lots of work to do this with TYPO3 unless
you write your own extension to generate the menu.

I would try either to add a generic layer to transmenu.js to parse a
valid <ul><li> structure or find another transparent-menu script whose
entries are not meant to be written manually.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html