[TYPO3] Help understanding why crop works in this code but stripHtml does'nt

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 30 11:02:57 CEST 2008

Ok. now I want to try and use a postUserFunc

[globalVar = TSFE:id = 151]
page.includeLibs.something = fileadmin/templates/fmf/prepForStripHtml.php

plugin.tt_news.limit = 15
plugin.tt_news.displayList.linkTitleField = bodytext
plugin.tt_news.displayList.linkTitleField.postUserFunc = reverseSpecialChars
plugin.tt_news.excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews = 0
[global]

And here is the content of the php file:
<?php
	function reverseSpecialChars($content,$conf) {
		return "worked " . $content;
	}
?>

I doens't seem to be altering the contents of .linkTitleField. So what have
I done wrong this time?

-----
--
Stephen Bungert