[TYPO3] Upgrade to 4.2.1: The page is not configured! [type= 0][]

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Jun 29 10:25:07 CEST 2008

Hi!

Bert Hiddink wrote:
> I upgraded a 4.0 instalation (using latest TV) to 4.2.1.
>
> Everything seemed to run smoothly. However, I got now in FE:
> "The page is not configured! [type= 0][]"
>
> I do not see any errors with TV or other. Any idea where this could come
> from?

Check that TypoScript template is still in place. TV gives different error in case of missing TV template.

It may be a change in database structure. I do not remember if new fields were added to database but if they were, than template fetching may fail. So go to Install tool, Database Analyzer there and try to COMPARE.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/