[TYPO3] Default sitemap problem

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Sat Jun 28 20:36:44 CEST 2008

on Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:40:24 +0000, LinTong wrote:

> Hallo everybody
>
> I found that the default sitemap looks a little bit strange. the lower
> lever has a bigger font-size. e.g.
>
> LEVEL1(small)
>     level2 (larger)
>     level2 (larger)
>         level3  (much larger)
> LEVEL1(small)

That is not default-behavior of CSS-styled-content.

> What should i do if i would like that the different lever has the same
> font-size? I found the default css for sitemap in the folder
> htdocs\typo3\css_styled_content\static\setup.txt. I tried to modify it
> but the style of the sitemap does not change.

that may be a hint that you override the build-in CSS.

try to get a tool for CSS-analyzing and to get the information where the
CSS-definition for your page gets from.

one possible tool:
firefox-extension 'view formatted source': if you put the mouse pointer
over the tag a pop-up shows you all the definitions for this tag. highest
relevance first.

I guess you somewhere have a definition that lists have a greater font-
size than other text. Something like:
li { fontsize:120%; }

bernd