[TYPO3] T3 errors, but what do they mean?

Marcus Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sat Jun 28 17:47:56 CEST 2008

ellou'

You wrote on 28 czerwca 2008 (14:12:05) :

> What does that mean? Anyone had that prob before?
> ... or could direct me into a good direction?

> Suggestion, hints?

> Thanks
> =)

Did you install any extensions, or made any changes in configs? -
sometimes extensions do not fit to newer version of TYPO so they
causes problems... check last installated extensions, disable them
one by one, and check if problem disappear. You can also try to
install newer TYPO3 core.

And DON'T FORGET to clear configuration cache, after changes!

--
greets,
 Marcus Biesioroff