[TYPO3] FE hide AdminPanel when not logged in

luca mingusthecat at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 10:38:20 CEST 2008

Hi
I have the following problem:

I would like to have the admin showing only when users (belonging to
group which has in the ts page.config.admPanel = 1) is logged in.

Then hide the admin panel when he logs out.

The admin panel sholud be shown only if user is logged....

I have setup the following TS for the USERGROUP

## ADMPANEL - begin
page.config.admPanel = 1
admPanel {
	enable {
		edit = 0
		preview = 0
		cache = 0
		publish = 0
		tsdebug = 0
		info = 0
	}
	hide = 0
	override {
		edit = 0
		edit.displayFieldIcons = 1
		edit.displayIcons = 0
		edit.editFormsOnPage = 0
		edit.editNoPopup = 0

		preview = 1
		preview.showHiddenPages = 1
		preview.showHiddenRecords = 1
			//value must be timestamp
		preview.simulateDate = 0
		preview.simulateUserGroup = 0

		cache = 0
		cache.noCache = 0
		cache.clearCacheLevels = 0

		publish = 0
		publish.levels = 0

		tsdebug = 0
		tsdebug.tree = 0
		tsdebug.displayTimes = 0
		tsdebug.displayMessages = 0
		tsdebug.LR = 0
		tsdebug.displayContent = 0
		tsdebug.displayQueries = 0
		tsdebug.forceTemplateParsing = 0
	}
}
## ADMPANEL - end

and then I have put the following in my template setup TS

page.config.admPanel = 1

(with this to 0 adminpanel never shows...)

Also it seems that I cannot configure the admin panel setting in the
USERGROUP ts

Can anybody give a help?

Thank you!!

Luca