[TYPO3] Too many templavoila templates ruins the be layout

Elijah elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 07:17:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 15:47 +0300, Tapio Markula wrote:
> backend editing forms have been defined in ext_tables.php and tca.php of
> the plugin. afaik it doesn't have any method to cut thumbnail list.

It looks like it, there is no way of changing it - those 'previewicons'.
I'll start a search for what generates those previewicons, if anyone
knows exactly where it is then please post, it will save me a lot of
time. (hopefully editing it won't break anything)

I'd like to post a bug/feature request ticket from here, is this
considered a templavoila issue or a typo3 one?

Regards,
Elijah