[TYPO3] Same fe plugins in same Page but different TSConfig

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:50:55 CEST 2008

on Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:26:45 +0300, Sancar Saran wrote:

> On Thursday 26 June 2008 17:02:20 Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Sancar Saran wrote:
>> > We are using traditional template method.
>> >
>> > I insert 2 different plugin instance with "new content element"
>> > button
>>
>> I must tell that I do not know this extension. If it provides options
>> as content element, use those. Otherwise you are out of luck.
>
> Hello Again,
>
> It was our special extension, we can include our non GPL modules and run
> under TYPO3.
>
> We had lots of modules and module plugins.
>
> Because of this we have to run more than one instance of this fe plugin.
>
> And I'm sorry to disturbed with this. I'm not capable TYPO3 user, I'm
> just php developer who write some code and his company wants to move
> TYPO3 at ASAP.

Then it is your duty to enhance your extension to accept individual
paramters for each inclusion.

This may be done with flexforms.
with flexforms you can give each instance of your plugin individual
paramters which can override any global typoscript definitions.

my private cheat sheet for this: http://www.pi-phi.de/t3v4/171.html
as I'm german the few instructions around the code are in german, but you
may find code like this in many other extensions.

> (I do not know exact terminology, so I'm try to explain how to insert my
> fe plugin)
>
> We add our extension fe plugins with following way from Backend.
>
> left menu -> Web
> Page (click)
>
> Page Tree->
> Page Name (click)
>
> calculator icon whit green +-> (click)
>
> Find our extension fe name -> (click)

With flexform-enhanced extensions you get fields to configure each
instance with inidivual parameters at this point.

> Then click save and close button

bernd