[TYPO3] Blogging with TYPO3

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 27 12:49:10 CEST 2008

I'll give it a try. I'm also thinking about making my own blogging extension.

Using T3 would have lots of advantages, like being  able to easily link to
articles and things, and use the conetnt in my own extensions.

But WP has it's advantages too... like the Akismet Spam plugin, but I
believe it can be used in your own programmes so could be incorporated in to
a blogging ext.

Plus the other 100's or plugins and themes.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert