[TYPO3] Mailing List Errors - WHY?

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Jun 27 12:36:55 CEST 2008

Why am I getting these error messages. Whe I check the Mails went thru to
the list.

----------------------------
This is the mail system at host lists.netfielders.de.

                  The mail system

<typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>: mail forwarding loop for
   typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de

Final-Recipient: rfc822; typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail forwarding loop for
   typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
---------------------------------------

--
Thanks a lot!
Greetings from ICT Innovation Paradise

Blog: http://andibecker.blogspot.com
Map: http://tinyurl.com/6a4bg5
Album: http://picasaweb.google.com/cocopapa
Videos: http://tinyurl.com/5vs389
Projects: http://www/t3log.info
T3Pack - TYPO3 Development
TEAM 3 - Eternal Project Management
LisAndi Co. Ltd. - The future is within us!