[TYPO3] Blogging with TYPO3

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 27 12:13:10 CEST 2008

Please do.

Before starting this thread, I just unistalled timtab (after having problems
getting Kubrick to work and started just using tt_news and page comments
(although due to probklems with page comments I shall use demitry's new
ext.). Now I'm not sure whether to use wordpress or use tt_news.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert