[TYPO3] Blogging with TYPO3

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Fri Jun 27 10:50:24 CEST 2008

StephenBungert schreef:
> Hallo list.
>
> I'm in the process of re-designing my site using TYPO3 and want a blog. I
> have Word Press installed now, I thought I would just link to it but now I
> think I may use tt_news.
>
> I looked at timtab but couldn't get it to work, and there were errors when
> using the default theme. Also it looks like it hasn't been updated for a
> while.
>
> Does anyone here have experience blogging with TYPO3? or tt_news? TIMTAB
> seeme to want all the extensions that I would install to use TYPO3 as a
> blog: tt_news, page comments, etc. so what advantage does it have?

I just set up my blog again using straight tt_news and comments and
ratings. Works fine. Takes some time to tune though.

I can post my setup if you want . . .

http://typofree.org

Regards,

Michiel

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/