[TYPO3] Migration issue - getting errors and images not loading (permission issue)

Asfahaan Mirza | Tasman iT asfahaan at tasmanit.com
Fri Jun 27 07:57:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

I just migrated a website and I am getting the below errors when I try to
access the homepage.

Warning: require_once(/home/accelakl/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_cli.php)
[function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/accelakl/public_html/typo3conf/ext/crawler/class.tx_crawler_lib.php on
line 90

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'/home/accelakl/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_cli.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/accelakl/public_html/typo3conf/ext/crawler/class.tx_crawler_lib.php on
line 90

Also, can someone tell me what permissions should i set the typo3conf
uploads fileadmin typo3temp folders and also should the permission be
recursive? Because my admin panel doesnt load images. I need to set the
permissions via ftp rather than ssh as I dont have root access. If its only
possible through SSH please let me know the exact commands so I can get my
hosting provider to run them for me.

Thanks,
--
Asfahaan Mirza